New Car :D

Currently reading:
New Car :D

arseofbox

Principality Retained :)
Remember I said angel bought me a car...?

Here it is....

93' L-Reg 899cc Cinq SX in silver, 59k with FSH....cleanest generally Ive seen for the age, exterior is spotless apart from 2 fairly minor scrapes...

Oh...and its Head Gasket is knackered...so thats the piccys on the stands. It had resolutely blown between the number 4 fire ring and the waterway..so thats off and in the back of the Tipo waiting to go for a skim.....

Else, it drives great (I should know its my 4th Cinq...3rd 899cc!!) and is generally wonderful...expect to see it at some of the shows this year.

Attachments

• newcinq (1).JPG
    newcinq (1).JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 14
  • newcinq (2).JPG
    newcinq (2).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
  • newcinq (3).JPG
    newcinq (3).JPG
    52 KB · Views: 11
  • newcinq.jpg
    newcinq.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11
His plans are.....

keep her clean
keep her standard

:D

His plans are.....

keep her clean
keep her standard

:D

well, it is an 899 afterall :p

looks nice, is it one of the early ones with the rectangular dials? :chin: also, that plate might be worth something :confused:

also, i cant belive youve only had 4 cinqs! would of thought youd of had more, as ive had that already :p

looks nice, is it one of the early ones with the rectangular dials? :chin: also, that plate might be worth something :confused:

also, i cant belive youve only had 4 cinqs! would of thought youd of had more, as ive had that already :p

Well the ideas were beginning to get into his head of what he could do with her lol he already has black cinq for them ideas :bang:

He does have the tipo as well as owning two cinqs at present lol

Yep, Mk1, early 899cc....
Plate, dunno...its the original plate .

Its very clean mind....

Back