General NEW BARCHETTA SITE - please read

Currently reading:
General NEW BARCHETTA SITE - please read

doolahrock

Hi Folks

Just received an e-mail from a chap who has set up a new b site. It is a Scottish based site, but the first event would make for a truely excellent drive.

http://www.Barchetta-Scotland.com

Hopefully enough people will get behind the first event so that the autumn one goes ahead as I have a work commitment for the first one :( Don't think you could get a better B drive anywhere in the UK.

Jon

mmm That'd be a nice run in the HGT. Although i'd better get approval!

6. If you don't bring a Barchetta then let me know what you are bringing to get 'approval'. I just don't fancy some old fiesta with a sound system likely to cause an avalanche and blacked out windows that even the driver can't see out spoiling the look of a fleet of the finest Italian machinery.

Last edited:
UK owners site :confused: Is it still being updated ? Has not changed in the last two years thats for sure.

Yeah, hasn't been updated in some time buy the looks of it although the for sale section seems to have been. I e-mailed the scottish rep about leather seats and he got back to me so it must be working in some respects.

Does need updating though.

Jon

Hi Folks

Just received an e-mail from a chap who has set up a new b site. It is a Scottish based site, but the first event would make for a truely excellent drive.

Pity I don't live in Scotland any more... Strathclyde Park was a 5 minute drive away!

It's not that far Doc - My inlaws are in Glasgow (well Rutherglen) and I have done the drive many a time - just make sure you take the M6 Toll!

P.

Back