• IMG_2682.JPG
    IMG_2682.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
IMG_9261.JPG

2 Sporting + 1 Concorde

[emoji592] ✈️ [emoji592]

Funny

You've got to watch those cheaper covers, or any cover in fact, on the paintwork.

Especially your beautiful paint.

I've got a couple of cars under covers like that, and I've tried to avoid 'throw-over' additional straps (which might rub) by having more straps under neath- I've got five!

But still, I've worn a small flat-spot in the bonnet surface lustre.
I suppose the answer is far more expensive covers, with greater cushioning-layers on the underside.
I'll just have to machine-polish the spots out in the summer, if we are out by then.

Covers are always a good idea though; in the very least to keep the UV off the rubber and plastic parts...

Funny

You've got to watch those cheaper covers, or any cover in fact, on the paintwork.

Especially your beautiful paint.

I've got a couple of cars under covers like that, and I've tried to avoid 'throw-over' additional straps (which might rub) by having more straps under neath- I've got five!

But still, I've worn a small flat-spot in the bonnet surface lustre.
I suppose the answer is far more expensive covers, with greater cushioning-layers on the underside.
I'll just have to machine-polish the spots out in the summer, if we are out by then.

Covers are always a good idea though; in the very least to keep the UV off the rubber and plastic parts...

Thanks
They are not that tightly fit
[emoji1419]

Back