New alloys, what you guys think?

S

seb

I think they match my wing mirrors :)

alloys1.jpg

alloys2.jpg

Bravasignaturethisone.jpg

Seb - Brava 1.4sx

Thanks :( i dont like them either, I will get black ones in a few weeks, i want to get black ones at the same time as i get the blacked out windowns and black sun strip, i think that will be cool, gonna get a quote on friday :)

Seb - Brava 1.4sx

what is the badge on back of your car looks like ford badge

Urm yea... it is... :-$ me an my friends were cleaning our cars an one of them with a focus had a spare badge an stuck it on, havnt got round to taking it off yet.

Seb - Brava 1.4sx

alloys look quite nice, as mentioned i'd change those wing mirrors they look tacky imho, otherwise quite nice

Lozz

lozztag.jpg

Ok, from now on the mirrors are not allowed to be mentioned! ever again!

Seb - Brava 1.4sx

No i havnt cos they are wobbly bolts and not sure if there are locking nuts for them??? any ideas???

Seb - Brava 1.4sx

I emailled rochford tyres about them... they can get them: www.rochfordtyres.co.uk

like the wheels,, would change the mirrors though!lol...

i wouldnt mind fitting them to mine, just to see what they look like though, as i have alfa handles etc... when you take them of drop me an e-mail on [email protected]

dont wanna pay much as i probably wont keep them...

Paul R

like the wheels,, would change the mirrors though!lol...

i wouldnt mind fitting them to mine, just to see what they look like though, as i have alfa handles etc... when you take them of drop me an e-mail on [email protected]

dont wanna pay much as i probably wont keep them...

Paul R

Yea, will do, dont expect much for them so dont worry ;) should be not this friday but next friday (4th)

Seb - Brava 1.4sx