Styling New Alloy Wheels

Currently reading:
Styling New Alloy Wheels

oriongreypunto

hey

just got my alloy wheels delivered

heres a pic

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=255&strPageHistory=search&strKeywords=4x98,4x100%20et35,4x100%20et37,4x100%20et38,4x100%20et40,4x100%20et42,4x100%20et45&numPageStartPosition=22&strSearchCriteria=any&PT_ID=all&Make=Fiat&Model=Punto%20Mk2&strSize=15"

will get them fitted on when i get back from college.

cost £385 including postage and the locking nuts but had to pay an extra 20 quid for bolts that i was told i needed to convert 4*98 fitment to 4*100 fitment

so total was £405 :yuck:

are the alloy wheels easy to fit , im a newb when it comes to cars lol , just like changing a tyre ?

oriongreypunto

Hi

If you're still running the standard steel wheels, you might have to unscrew some bolts/or whatever so that the new wheel sits flush to the hub. I think this applies to the front and rear hubs, but not sure.

If the tyres you have are directional (tread pointing one way) you need to decide which wheel you are putting where, so the tread points towards the front at the top of the tyre ;)

Make sure you have the right size spiggot ring (Metal ring that fits inside the wheel and goes round the hub).

Torque them up and check tyre pressures.

Easy!

hey

thanks for the comments , yeah they look good on , much better than standard wheel trims:yuck: lol

the only thing is the car looks a bit high just now , think i will have to invest in some lowering springs , nothing too much , maybe 35mm.

will get some pics of the car up shortly (y)

oriongreypunto

Back