New. 500L owner 2014

Currently reading:
New. 500L owner 2014

Ant01111987

Hi guys.

Decided to become a member here after using the site recently to try and she'd some light on a problem I recently had.

I've now had the problem resolved and looking to share my experience.

Car would not go into gear suddenly after slipping for a few months (1.3l semi auto). After having a heavily inflated quote from a local company who tried to diagnose the problem I was not happy to proceed and knew surely there'd be someone out there who'd know the problem well and not charge the earth.
Finally found an extremely knowledgeable guy in Stoke from C D Motors, knew the problem inside out and had already seen the problem 10 times in the previous couple months.
Just wanted to possibly guide a couple others and reassure them incase they were at their wits end with this same problem.

If you have any more queries I'd be happy to help.

Hi guys.

Decided to become a member here after using the site recently to try and she'd some light on a problem I recently had.

I've now had the problem resolved and looking to share my experience.

Car would not go into gear suddenly after slipping for a few months (1.3l semi auto). After having a heavily inflated quote from a local company who tried to diagnose the problem I was not happy to proceed and knew surely there'd be someone out there who'd know the problem well and not charge the earth.
Finally found an extremely knowledgeable guy in Stoke from C D Motors, knew the problem inside out and had already seen the problem 10 times in the previous couple months.
Just wanted to possibly guide a couple others and reassure them incase they were at their wits end with this same problem.

If you have any more queries I'd be happy to help.
The tip on the garage is great and will surely help someone. Welcome to the forum!

Back