Styling New 500 "Ocean Green" VS "Celestial Blue"

Currently reading:
Styling New 500 "Ocean Green" VS "Celestial Blue"

Enorme

Just wondering if anybody has accurate photos of these colours. It shows them in the "VR configurator" but I am not sure if that is very accurate. I live in Canada and have not seen a single one of the new 500's yet. I think the "Ocean Green" looks like more of a blue on the website.

Have a look on the TopGear magazine articles.. they have a longterm 500e
Well, here's the thing in a video I saw, the glacier blue looks like a gray, in some ocean green looks like a blue, and celestial blue looks like a unicorn colour almost.

Well, here's the thing in a video I saw, the glacier blue looks like a gray, in some ocean green looks like a blue, and celestial blue looks like a unicorn colour almost.

I've got an Ocean Green 500e as courtesy car just now. If you told me it was blue, I wouldn't argue. It has a slightly iridescent appearance so the A pillars in the photo are green but the kerbside bumper around the light cluster appears blue. It suits the car but I suspect it will readily show up any marks or polishing swirls.

Inked20220309_115042_LI.jpg

I've got an Ocean Green 500e as courtesy car just now. If you told me it was blue, I wouldn't argue. It has a slightly iridescent appearance so the A pillars in the photo are green but the kerbside bumper around the light cluster appears blue. It suits the car but I suspect it will readily show up any marks or polishing swirls.

View attachment 403692
Yeah, I see what you mean by the curbside bumper being blue, I think this is the closest stock car to navy though. I just kind of want a nice dark/navy blue without getting a wrap or paint job.

Back