General new 500 - carplay ?

Currently reading:
General new 500 - carplay ?

500angie

We have just bought a new 2018 500 lounge that came with the 5" radio live - has Uconnect live but no sat nav.

What I was wondering, is it at all possible to connect either an android or apple phone so I can have the phone satnav displayed on the car screen?

According to a website I looked up the car should have apple carplay but can`t seem to get anything to work so unsure if this info is correct.

Thanks in advance for any info.

We have just bought a new 2018 500 lounge that came with the 5" radio live - has Uconnect live but no sat nav.

What I was wondering, is it at all possible to connect either an android or apple phone so I can have the phone satnav displayed on the car screen?

According to a website I looked up the car should have apple carplay but can`t seem to get anything to work so unsure if this info is correct.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Pretty sure only the 7 inch one has got the screen mirroring capabilities?

There has been unofficial modified interfaces that can allow video input but that's pretty shady. Screenshot_20180809-205525.jpeg

Looking at the table I think you could be correct. Typical of my luck :(

My daughters has the 7" but I can't enable car play only uconnect which is useless.

Back