Need to get part numbers for an old Fiat - Help!

Currently reading:
Need to get part numbers for an old Fiat - Help!

I need to buy some parts for my 21 year old Fiat Uno. I've been to a local motor factors and they have a number of different part numbers for the part identified to my car (they used my car registration number).

I need to identify exactly which part I need, but all Eper's only go back as far as 1988. What I need is the part number from a microfiche that covers the early models, and most Fiat dealers don't have access to these. As far as they are concerned, if it was built before 1988 it doesn't exist... :bang:

So does anyone have access to Fiat microfiches for a 1986 Fiat Uno or can suggest how I can get the details from Fiat? I'm quite happy to PM my chassis number and registration details. All I need are inner and outer CV joint boots!

chas, chas, chas, you know where to find an original fiat uno microfiche.......

shed-pent-lg.jpg

course, now all i have to do is dig it out.....:p

in cases like this my motorfactor orders all the listed parts, gives them to me, i go home and figure out which is the correct one, then return later that day with the other parts and pay for the one i needed.

This is REALLY sad but i can remember the part numbers of most of the inner boots but it depend how they attach to the car

BE WARNED FROM MEMORY

inner boot

fix to gbox by 3 bolt flange and no clip on small end 92601255 (70mm) and 92601366 (80mm)

clip both ends 7625541

3 bolt flange and clip on small end 7621245 ? (maybe badly wrong)

there is poss a 5th boot 4330888 but think this was to early for your car......

outer cv boots i cant remember at all but i think you will find the mk1 uno and panda mk2 1986-1990 had the same boots with the same config as above, them panda are on the parts cd. if you can supply pic's or get the above info, i'm sure i can narrow down the right part numbers for you.

Last edited:
A message from the other side... :devil:
The outer CV boots on the early Uno can supposedly be replaced with those for pre-VW Skoda Favorit :nerner:

Honestly, any aftermarket dealer here has the outer boots for Uno available and ready to be handed over the counter for, say, 2,50 EUR each. No big deal :confused:

Back