Need Some Advice!!! :-(

Currently reading:
Need Some Advice!!! :-(

Tidygirl

hey guys, sorry for not posting for a while, but i need some advice.....the little cinq has let us down and broke down yet again, the head gasket is thought to have gone for the 2nd time, it is my mums car and they are thinking about getting a new car anyway, but what should we do with the cinq? should we fix it for £300 and then sell it in a month or so for £600, or do u think it may be worth breaking it down for spares, i'm not sure what to do, so hoping i can have a little advice from my fellow fiat lovers, hope u r all well, thanks for reading, tidygirl

P.S. i've saving for a 1.6 punto sporting!

I would probably fix it and sell it, unless you don't mind the inconvenience of selling it in drips and drabs. ;)

yep! its a p reg sporting with 54 000 miles on the clock, it is in good nick and of course broom yellow! been talkin to the rents at dinner and have come to the conclusion that we might just fix it and sell as soon as we can! thanks for ur advice guys! really appreciate it

yeah i think that would be your best bet.i used to buy and sell cinq sportings and i think you should try and get more than £600 for it,the last one i sold was a black N reg with 59000 miles on the clock and i got £850 for it,it had no red key either!!

Back