need help with my fiat punto speaker size

Currently reading:
need help with my fiat punto speaker size

kickarse angel

hi i have a fiat punto 60 1.2 sx 1999. one of my speakers on my dash bored have gone so i was wondering what size speaker i needed so i can replace it. i dont know much about cars so i would be very greatful for the help thanks xxXXxx

Re: need help with my fiat punto

The speakers are 8.7cm in the dash, and be very careful as the speakers don't have much space under them, I'm only aware of 3 speakers ever made that fit into the hole, and one is the stock FIAT ones! I arent sure who the other's were made by but a search in the ICE section may help you.

thanks so much for your help me and my fellas found some from that site fiattech. thanks 5abr3 i had a look but didnt know what i was looking for so hopefully me and my fellas picked the right ones so we'll let you know when we've fitted them xxXXxx

we looked around on the site and they seemed to be but if their not they can go back simple as lol xxXXxx

ok thanks if the 1ns ive brought dont fit i'll order them 1ns instead xxXXxx

just thought i would let you all know the ones i ordered at first they sold out of them so i ordered some other just the same as the others they fitted perfectly and sound top. thanks for your help every1 very greatful xxXXxx

i was lookin at sony 1ns but my fella didnt know the size and i really didnt have the money at time so my fella brought them 4 me. thats like mine well 1 side screw down and the other side didnt but u cant really tell that much

Back