Technical Need electric scheme for 94' Tempra SXA

Currently reading:
Technical Need electric scheme for 94' Tempra SXA

Eldalie

I need the electric scheme for a 1994 Tempra SXA, from where can I get it on the Internet ?

logo.gif

Fiat Club Türkiye
http://www.fiat.web.tr/

I have a problem with my tempra.The air conditioner don`t works correctily. I need the electric schemes for fix the problem.
thank you

well, i found by luck some schematics with tempra's name on it. they are in italian(i think) so i don't know what they are of. does anybody know how to post files or pictures to the forum?
anyway, here is the text under the schematic
"Rys. 13.49. FIATTempra wersja 1372 cm3 (wyposa¿enie podstawowe) obwód rozruchu, uk³ad zap³onowy, obwód ³adowania akumulatora, urz¹dzenie odcinaj¹ce dop³yw paliwa podczas hamowania silnikiem (cut-off), lampka kontrolna ciœnienia oleju, lampka sygnalizacji w³¹czenia urz¹dzenia rozruchowego"

actually, i currently have the complete tempra-tipo porter manual with complete electrical schematics. it is too big to post but i can send u by mail the schematic pages if u like. i actually downloaded it about 5 months ago from a message right here in this forum. maybe the original link is still up. let me know if u need it.
also guys, how come there are so few posts about tempras here? i really like this forum and wish to see more people posting. how about everyone posting the best experience he had with his tempra?

to lancea_v, i sent u the first 2 parts of the tempra porter manul on your yahoo email. i'm waiting for your reply to send the rest.

masa2 elfol ya basha
u own a tempra 2?
that's really a good piece of news man , i'v been searching for schemes and manuals for my tempra 2 but unlukily didn't find none if u can help me with that it wld b gr8.
buy the way where do u get ur spare parts from ya basha the market is full of trash items help me if u can ya baladena.....

rohector said:
I have a problem with my tempra.The air conditioner don`t works correctily. I need the electric schemes for fix the problem.
thank you

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have a Tempra 2.0 SW with digit AC. It seems that the AC control panel has been ruined. I would like to have it checked if it can be repaired before I would buy a new one, but I need an electronic scheems to that. As far as I know the same AC works in the Alfa 155 too.
Could anybody help me with this?

kzoli

Back