Windows_Photo_Gallery_Wallpaper.jpg

Cinquecento Need An Opinion

Introduction

First of all sorry about the picture quality its the only one I've got on my computer at the minute will try upload some more tomorrow.

If you notice it has a thin blue sticker along the side. This is on both sides and as far as I can remember on the boot as well. For some very strange reason it also had a big rainbow stripe on each side which I removed the day I bought the car (if you look at the back end you can just make out a bit of the pink and blue on that stripe as this pic was taken before I took it off)

Dont know If these stickers were an optional extra or if someone put them on themselves(the blue one doesnt seem particularly straight if you look closely).

Anyway I've had several different opinions from mates and wondered what you guys thought of the blue stripe. Should it stay or go?
Cheers, that was my thinking too, didnt want to do it before I got some second opinions though.

Anyone ever seen those stickers before or is it just some misguided previous owner?

Also while I've got the pics up what are the opinions on the wheel trims? Is it worth replacing them, anyone seen any decent ones around? Don't mind spending money but dont wont to go over the top.

nah them stickers are standard they did it on the mk1 punto too :p where i work had one for sale about 3 yr ago :) as for wheels you could probs pick a set of alloys up for it for about 250 on ebay i would of thought possibly cheaper :)

nah them stickers are standard they did it on the mk1 punto too :p where i work had one for sale about 3 yr ago :) as for wheels you could probs pick a set of alloys up for it for about 250 on ebay i would of thought possibly cheaper :)

after writing that i thought i would have a look on ebay for you:) heres some links

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-CINQUECE...14&_trkparms=72:1299|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/13-Fiat-Cinqu...14&_trkparms=72:1299|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hope the help matey :p

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Cheers for the links

Now for the n00b question, how hard is it to change the tyres, the ones on mine are near enough new whilst the ones on them alloys look pretty worn, if i were to get those alloys would it be worth swapping the tyres?
yeah if they are the same size as the alloys :p a tyre place will swap tyre cheaps :p

Back