General need a new hood!!!

Currently reading:
General need a new hood!!!

tbush

hello i have just gotten a 1979 spyder. i am looking at getting a new hood so it looks better! if you know of any in the state of washington please let me know!
i got the car with no emblems on the outside either! if you know about those let me know too! thanks

do a quick search of Craig's List in your area and you will find the sheet metal you need... course, you might have to buy a whole parts car to do so. I have a hood, but it is in Michigan.

there are some really nice looking aftermarket emblems at our catalogue suppliers.

thanks i looked on craigslist. i totally forgot about that. thw only thing is no one over here has anything for sale. i couldn't even find the emblems on craigslist. i will look at stores too.

hey man I just finished the restoration on my Fiat and a hood was one of the things I needed too.

I got mine from Bayless Fiat, price was pretty good (round 400 shipped) and then I got it painted at a local shop.

Do a Google search for them, they are super nice and really helpful and the hood came in beautiful shape and was packed VERY well!!

or, stop by my house... gotta great big bump hood sitting on the back porch.

badges and emblems are a easy aftermarket find at most of the catalogue suppliers.

Back