General Need a checky Favour :D

Currently reading:
General Need a checky Favour :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

The time has come to sell my stilo :(

My stilo has always had full services history but for the last i had a mechanic friend service it, as i was broke lol. Now... he stamped my services book for me but my service light is still on. So it's not really any good to me if i come to sell it saying its been serviced butn the lights on.

So i was wondering if someone good eigher turn it off for me ( i live in suffolk ) or maybe give me there registration number and ill turn it off my self as i have a OBD lead. I would buy FiatECU scanner but im broke hence the sale :(

Thanks guys

Even if someone was stupid enough to give you there registration number it wouldn't work for you as the number is specific to the PC its installed on.

FiatECUScan costs a little over £40, a small amount considering the extra your car will be worth without the management light on.
Borrow £50 and repay it when you car sells.

Last edited:
Hey guys.

The time has come to sell my stilo :(

My stilo has always had full services history but for the last i had a mechanic friend service it, as i was broke lol. Now... he stamped my services book for me but my service light is still on. So it's not really any good to me if i come to sell it saying its been serviced butn the lights on.

So i was wondering if someone good eigher turn it off for me ( i live in suffolk ) or maybe give me there registration number and ill turn it off my self as i have a OBD lead. I would buy FiatECU scanner but im broke hence the sale :(

Thanks guys

Yani is a member of this forum.

I, and probably all other members here, do not condone any suggestion of pirating his software.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back