Bravo Name of the pipe please?

Currently reading:
Bravo Name of the pipe please?

wrodruka

Hi there,

Can somebody help me with the name of this pipe? Been searching for it for a day now but no chance

Mine has cracks on it. I suspect that is the reason why my 09 t-jet 150hp has a bit of a whistle noise when stationary.

143920155_4026587857359833_9105956426885012932_n.jpg

Could you send us a pic?

Better than that.. lets use the parts system :)

Looked like it was this view..

https://www.fiatdalys.lt/en/catalog/parts/102/23/0/1/3L/0/0/CC1.4/CMBBZ/GSX/air-filter-and-piping

Fiat term it a 'sleeve' (or pipe).
in the UK we would say tube..or hose :)

However that seems to be 'aircleaner..'

@€40.. but with the part number from the table you can use google to find local suppliers

Your added picture looks lige a tube running from yhe top of motor into the inlet.. so might be better covered in EGR components (I am on a phone .. so will let you look further )

Let us know what you find (y)

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the quick reply's especially the link provided.

IMG-5510.jpg

IMG-5509.jpg

IMG-5511.jpg

This is the hose in question. It does seem to be just a hose a difficult to find one unfortunately.
Like varesecrazy suggested it it part number 4 called Sleeve. However, I couldn't find anything online a part from the link you provided.(must be me not knowing how to search with part number):bang:

Personally since there is just air going through the hose, I would tape it up. Especially if the cost is going to be high. Rescue tape is amazing stuff, it lasts for years if need be.

Personally since there is just air going through the hose, I would tape it up. Especially if the cost is going to be high. Rescue tape is amazing stuff, it lasts for years if need be.

Seems like that is what I'm going to do as it seems quite expensive 40 Euros for a 50-70cm hose.

And, as Red Green from the Canadian TV Show "The Red Green Show" taught us:
"The handyman's secret weapon, duct tape."
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Last edited:
Back