Bravo (Classic) My Yellow Bravo HGT

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) My Yellow Bravo HGT

Right, into my 3rd year in driving, so as I'm 21, thought I'd treat myself. I had to sell the Stilo to clear my student overdraft, but as I now have a job, I bought this

FiatBravo-Yellow.jpg

FiatBravo-Yellow3.jpg

FiatBravo-Yellow4.jpg

FiatBravo-Yellow5Wheels.jpg

Only non standard parts are the wheels shown above (Going to put the originals back on) and a K&N air filter (Again, original going back on).

I'm loving it at the mo, it's done 53k miles and had the cambelt done around 6k miles ago. Having owned a Bravo previously, it's nice to be back!

Ah, I've been both ways. Bravo to Stilo and now Stilo to Bravo! (y)

Yeah the ones on there now are growing on me, would look alright with black in the middle and silver rim, but I think I'm going to keep the standards. Possibly get an abarth front bumper in the future, not decided on other mods at the moment.

Right, got it washed today, so thought I'd get some better photos than before. Nothing new, apart from the numberplate and a couple of badges removed from the boot that a previous owner had put on (Bit of overkill on Abarth, was getting on my nerves!)

FiatBravoHGT2.jpg

FiatBravoHGT.jpg

FiatBravoHGT4.jpg

FiatBravoHGT3.jpg

FiatBravoHGT5.jpg

If all goes well, I'll have some Stilo Claws on by Wednesday, and waiting delivery on some Polys! Can't wait! :D

Back