6042backpunto.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My new punto... standard...

Introduction

After the 'incident'... i have bought a new (to me) punto...

Punto 60S Team 55000 miles

£1200

6042backpunto.jpg

6042sidepunto.jpg
Adam still wins the best Mk1 on the forum, and this is just another addition of icing on the top of the cake. once its exactly as it is in the photoshop, it really cannot get any better. I love the car!

Jordan

hehe, well you probably know why all my pics are of the driver's side...

so in that respect, it's not the best... lol

apart from the usual saggy handbrake cables, spot on, just what a mk1 SHOULD look like (y)

not 100% on the front halo's yet, but I'll prob like it if I see it in th flesh :cool:

and HID's? didn't know you could fit em to halo's without them melting

they're not HID's - tbh the standard projector beams are good enough for me... they're white LED sidelights, but because the shutter was open on the camera for 8 seconds, they look super bright...

Cheers for the comments guys - I really like the look of it now, but as they say in the modding world... "it's never finished"...

Adam I've said it before and I'll say it again (and again and again probably)...... This is by far the smoothest mk1 I've ever had the fortune to see :worship:

I cant wait to see it once the wheels are done :)

Great work again mate (y)

cheers,

I've also just bought some new clear side repeaters so will be tinting these when I get 5 mins.

also bought a little surprise for the car which I have not decided whether to fit or not yet.

will wait until the rear quarter is sorted first...

Just a note, after Lacquering the alloys with the Halfords Clear Lacquer, give it a coat of the Halfords Universal Clear Lacquer too. Then you'll get a shiny finish with a tougher coating, thats what I did with mine and they have come out great (y)

Halfords state: "Universal Clear Lacquer must be used over wheel paint to achieve optimum durability and the best finish."

Si

Back