6042backpunto.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My new punto... standard...

Introduction

After the 'incident'... i have bought a new (to me) punto...

Punto 60S Team 55000 miles

£1200

6042backpunto.jpg

6042sidepunto.jpg
Looking good as always adam (y)

(The car that is:p ) I likethe shop of what its to look like, i'd leave all the washers black, but the rest of he colour coding is spot on (y) Not sure what i'd do with the side strips though, your car suits them, but they look strange in black now, id try and colour code them personally. Might be a pain but would be worth it Imo

Stil one of the nicest mk'1's on the forum. Didn't you have a smash not too long back?

Jordan

Cheers mate, means a lot

Yeah, someone used my car as a crash barrier a couple of months back and still waiting for repairs... Insurance as ever being speedy

Punto is looking mint mate well done (y) Need to sort a splitter out for mine after get my bumpers and mirror CCed.

Seeing as the car is red have you thought of tinting the rear lights but leaving the bottom reflector red. This makes the line around your rear quarter and back window look continuous whilst not interrupting the paintwork.

Also as mentioned above keep the bumpstrips on the side of the car and the washer jets black as it breaks up the red.

ATM the car is lloking A1 though. Very good job (y)

fair play mate, shes looking nice! i personally really like the bumpers, not too sure about if the sidestrips where red or black though tbh!
but anyway, good work keep it up(y)

DSCF1891fpp.jpg

DSCF1895fpp.jpg

what you think?

Black Halo's and Abarth rear spoiler...

Attachments

• DSCF1891fpp.jpg
    DSCF1891fpp.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF1895fpp.jpg
    DSCF1895fpp.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 25