Punto (Mk1) My very standard mk1 punto

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk1) My very standard mk1 punto

how much were they? i want some uno ones lol theres some on ebay but its gettin round to buying them then fitting them
post more piccies up when they are on :D

My front ones were around £18 and the sides around £10. Im not a fan of ebay and would rather get them somewhere I know they will hopefully turn up after making payment.

Try these 2 places - not dirt cheap but seem reasonbly priced:

http://www.extremeautoaccessories.co.uk/home_page.php

and

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/index.html

I got my front ones from the first site and my sides from the second. Would of got them both from the second site but didnt find it until I had ordered them from the first site.

looks really clean!

The badges on the front and back are quite annoying! The mk2 badge really updates the look though tbh. It is quite expensive to get a debadge and respray...

Yeah, I couldnt remove the boot badges because they would leave large wholes where they pop into. Tho I guess I could also spray them black, tho im not sure that would look very good!! :confused: (n) or (y) ?

very smart and clean(y)
i like what youve done with the bonnet badge it looks good!!
will looks loads better with the clear indicators
Will.(y) (y)

Do you think spraying the boot badges black & varnishing them would look good? Think I have a punto_s and a Fiat badge on the rear - dont like them but too much hassle to remove them. Coat them black?

Tbh the car is tidy. Its done near enough 75,000 miles, its an R reg and there only one of two sratches that you noticel. Saying that tho I have noticed my roof is rather marked, I think someone might of parked it under a tree for a long time without washing it. :( There are 2 things which are wrong with it tho - First thing is my heater doesnt work so i freeze in the morning at 7:25am and second thing is has the smallest oil leak.

Other then that, its a good'un! :cool:

Well its too dark now to give it a go as I would need to stand outside on my drive with a hairdryer and an old credit card or something. Might look a little strange :p

Will have a look tomorrow evening if I get the chance, if not it will have to be a weekend jobby with the front and side indicators! (y)

I like your car Nikki! Looks really shiny and clean as others said :)
reading this post also made me finally go and buy some clear side repeaters and indicators for my car heh!

well my rear badges are colour coded so I don't see why they shouldn't look good...

2ofemsmall.jpg

Yeah, the pics make it look like its a brand new car!

If you want to stick the newer mk2 style bonnet badge on, is it just an easy swap or do you end up needing to respray etc?

Re: My very standard mk1 punto - updated!

Hi All,

Thanks for all your comments, would of replied sooner but I didnt think I had anymore posts.

Well I have now received my side clear repeaters which have been put on and I have also colourcoded my rear badges. I have altered one of them slightly to add a little silver to the F.I.A.T

Let me know what you think - hopefully my front clear indicators will turn up tomorrow - stupid royal mail (n)

Sorry about the pics, they show up how unclean my car is today. Will be out washing later on once the paint and glue has dried. Also, sorry you can see me in one of the pics, quite distracting!

Here you go:

677f43f3.jpg

bd4031d4.jpg

0661017d.jpg

ac7a7bdd.jpg

2309456d.jpg

7857af5a.jpg

0fd26dbf.jpg

Looks like I have bad stone chipping but its just where the car is dirty - honest gov! (y) :rolleyes:

Nik ;)

Memories of my old black, S reg 60s :( I crashed it into a Golf. :doh:

I like what I see so far, keep it up (y) Amazing the difference the clear indicators make. Are they the clip on type or double sided tape type? Mine got nicked one night :( If they clip on it might be worth trying to make them more 'permanent' lol.

Memories of my old black, S reg 60s :( I crashed it into a Golf. :doh:

I like what I see so far, keep it up (y) Amazing the difference the clear indicators make. Are they the clip on type or double sided tape type? Mine got nicked one night :( If they clip on it might be worth trying to make them more 'permanent' lol.

They are the clip on type, do people really nick them? Do people not have anything better to do!? Glad you like the car so far tho. Cant wait to get my clear front indicators on (y)

you got really long legs an a little short body :p

tint the back lights, with savage tint spray :)

I know :D Its like one of those circus mirror houses! ;) Tho saying that I do have rather long legs, just not that long!!!!

Is that easy to do. tinting the back lights? Im guessing I would need to remove the lights first - - sorry to ask dumb questions!

it still looks pretty clean imo :p
is your back wiper stuck?
mine got stuck up like that, had the motor changed and it still doesn't work :eek: some electrical fault!

Back