Uno My Uno mk1 pics

Currently reading:
Uno My Uno mk1 pics

markoibook

Hi guys (I have also posted this in the Uno Forum),

I have finally got around to taking some photos of my little Uno, available here at my website:

http://www.foylesystems.com/index.php?view=Car

Towards the bottom you will find a pic I took when I first got the car for comparison.

Please let me know what you think, your comments will be appreciated.

Marko

minislapper said:
Awww same reg as Freddy was !!! Very tidy looking car. I love that colour :D
Hey, nice to find someone that really digs that colour!
I must admit it wasn't my favourite at first, but it has grown on me, and the best thing is that green is a colour that doesn't really fade, so it looks pretty good now.
PS. And that Black Trim Wax stuff is highly recommended - makes my car's 16 year old bumpers look brand new!!!

markoibook said:
Hey, nice to find someone that really digs that colour!
I must admit it wasn't my favourite at first, but it has grown on me, and the best thing is that green is a colour that doesn't really fade, so it looks pretty good now.
PS. And that Black Trim Wax stuff is highly recommended - makes my car's 16 year old bumpers look brand new!!!

eugh, back to black. Wonders for the short term, pain in the ass when you want to do some paintwork and you get silicone contaminant all over the shop :bang:

But tahts a tidy example of a mk1 uno (y) Im kinda fond of the green too for some reason :confused:

Back to black always runs off in the rain as well....:(
I put it on in the morning and it rained in the afternoon. Ah well, respray the bumpers balck/body colour and it'll be OK

Back