008.JPG

Panda My two beautiful Italians

Introduction

Here is a picture of the two beautiful Italians in my life. The car is my beloved 100 hp and the bike is an Aprilia Tuono 1000 R.
Reactions: koalar
loving the panda :D i work in a garage and got one in for service, loved it to bits :D gret suspension and good drive. :D not keen on bikes tho :( always think they dangerous. lad i work wi has the 04 ninga z10xr? not sure lol

Here is a picture of the two beautiful Italians in my life. The car is my beloved 100 hp and the bike is an Aprilia Tuono 1000 R.
Thinking of a Tuono when I replace my FJ 1200; but I want to keep the old Fudge 'til I snuff it and be buried with it. Which means I'll need two bikes. I managed to get 2 guitars past Mrs. Beard, but I think two bikes will be too much.

loving the panda :D i work in a garage and got one in for service, loved it to bits :D gret suspension and good drive. :D not keen on bikes tho :( always think they dangerous. lad i work wi has the 04 ninga z10xr? not sure lol
That'll be a Kawasaki Minger. If you haven't ridden a fast bike, even an old dinosaur like mine, you haven't lived. The sensation is so visceral. There is no insulation from the machinery. No electric power steering, no brake servo, no cable operated gear change, no stereo, no windows.

Picture the scene. You are on a single carriageway national speed limit road behind an articulated wagon. It's 60 feet long and travelling at 40mph. You look ahead see a gap, check over your shoulder and pull out. You're in 4th, do you change down? No, just wind open the throttle and when you pull back in after the overtake, you glance down and see 110 mph. 40 to 110 in the length of time it takes to pass a truck. Performance per £ or per pound, there is nothing to beat a big bike.

Last edited:
Lovely looking bike, one day i would love to have an aprillia RSV but guess i'll have to make do with my sv, i do love it to bits me sv lol!

If you haven't ridden a fast bike, even an old dinosaur like mine, you haven't lived. The sensation is so visceral. There is no insulation from the machinery. No electric power steering, no brake servo, no cable operated gear change, no stereo, no windows.

Picture the scene. You are on a single carriageway national speed limit road behind an articulated wagon. It's 60 feet long and travelling at 40mph. You look ahead see a gap, check over your shoulder and pull out. You're in 4th, do you change down? No, just wind open the throttle and when you pull back in after the overtake, you glance down and see 110 mph. 40 to 110 in the length of time it takes to pass a truck. Performance per £ or per pound, there is nothing to beat a big bike.

Amen to that.......(y)

Someone once said driving a car fast is like watching a road movie, riding a bike fast is like being in one........:devil:

Back