cars.jpg

Bravo (Classic) My twins on the driveway

Introduction

Now the proud owner of 2 Bravo's! My trusty 80sx which has been a loyal servant for over 4 years and my latest addition the HGT. However, not all went as planned. Before I got there Mr Al decided he would get the tyre pressure right. Unfortunately the tyre valve snapped. As the car has a kit on he could not jack it up. Out came the RAC man.

Drove 55 miles back on a space saver so I couldnt give her the first Wim blast back up the M6.

Went to try and gt a new valve today but nowhere had them! Apparantly its a special type of valve and places could only order them taking 4 days for delivery. I wasnt waiting that long! Spent the afternoon swapping the wheels over. My 1.2 has now gon back to the 15" Valbrems and the HGT has my Wolfrace's on.

Would of took a pic in the light but it was dark by the time I had finished. Not the best pic in the world but I'm loving my driveway. Getting used to the look and am tempted to keep both. :D
My babies!

cars.jpg
both looks nice. take it more pics to follow though?

i woudlnt mind another punto to be honest.... everyday driver and stripped out for weekend.

what the plans for the new one wimmy?

charlie

I have (sort of) twins too... Two red Fiat turbos sat outside my house now... :D One's a lot faster than the other one though (the Panda).
H

pinin__prestatyn said:
Fair do's wimmy :cool: I reckon you shouldn't boy racer up this one, keep it as Fiat intended with a few "improvements" :)

H you got a panda then? Pics please :D

God no! I want it lookin how I want it to look! Loved the look of my last one and this will look v similar

pinin__prestatyn said:
Fair enough mate. horses for courses etc :D

You not seen how I bought it? Dual letterbox centre exhaust, 17" kosei racers, full tints, indy sideskirts, rieger rear, lol.

I could hardly 'keep' it standard :D

Back