Grande Punto My Tjet aka Bumblebee :) (Picture Heavy !)

Currently reading:
Grande Punto My Tjet aka Bumblebee :) (Picture Heavy !)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had my Tjet since september and havnt realy done a thread on it so as im bord and have some free time this seems like the perfect time :)

Mods:

FK Coilovers
Debadged Grill
Vinyl grill and boot spoiler
Sprayed standard alloys black
de punto'd rear
de guigard badges
gloss black mirror caps
Wind Deflectors
De-wipered Rear
white vision headlamps
LED sidelights and number plate bulbs
HID 6k fog lights
Front silver indicator bulbs
Powerflow flexi back with twin pipe
BMC Panel Filter
Baileys Dump Valve
VL36 Abarth Turbo

Future Mods:

Bit more vinyl work maybe black roof bonnet etc
Some nice alloys for show season
boost gauge with some personal touches inside
maybe stip out and think about a Map and intercooler in the future

So here she is guys!

Started like this
DSC_0194.jpg

Lows :p
DSC_0251.jpg

Driveshaft :(
375470_10150466050235435_651225434_10966104_1287634515_n.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Domo :D
IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

Thinking of these (somethin different)

IMG_0333.png

And had to put this on as i thought it was pretty sweet (i did debadge it later than night when i was drunk, giv it a vinyl and made it a 3 door haha)
IMG_0255.jpg

So i hope u guys like it and hope u enjoy these pictures!!!!!

What a great looking car!
Don't know what it is but the Yellow looks different and a nice yellow! The Black alloys look mint so don't change them!, and the ride height looks brilliant!! Don't like Bonnet Bra's as if rocks get under they get scratched to peices, i'd take it off! Keep us updated! (y)

and by the looks of your Sig, you like Puntos/Grandes! ;)

Edit: In your current mods it don't say Abarth Head lights, which i think it has, and they look mint! :slayer:

Last edited:
Cheers mate and yeh i had it because iv never seen a yellow Tjet and i like to be different and yeh as u can see im a mechanic and all 3 of my cars av been puntos and the Tjet drive shaft was the first problem iv had with any of them!!! Brill cars and fun too drive

Think i would keep the centre caps mate tbh, see a lot of different genuine alloys on other cars so would give it ago with some stretch rubber then take the helper spring out the coilies and rear cups out to jus sit it about the wheel, would look good when i take it shows etc

lovely car!
My stepmums mini has them alloys! never thought about robbing them off her bet they would look amazing on the grande! definitely with lowsssss!

oh and that cake is badboy!

Such a nice car! perfectly done with all the black touches and must be my favourite colour!.. so rare aswell ( i want! )

sorry to hear about the drieshaft, happened to me three times now :(

thoese mini wheels would look very cool, only problem is, mini oem wheels are 56.1 cb and grandes are 56.6 :/

I thought about them Mini wheels ages ago, i think they would look awesome.

Theres a pink set of Mini GP wheels on ebay and they would look awesome on the right colour.

Car looks good, not a fan of the bra though.

Cheers lads black and yellow black and yellow..... On the add it says 56.6..... They are standard sportings rattle canned black and not sure about the height lets jus say they are on the last thread on the coilovers lol is there any good grande meets soon thinkin should arrange somethin to bassets pole whenever that is busy these days

Cheers lads black and yellow black and yellow..... On the add it says 56.6..... They are standard sportings rattle canned black and not sure about the height lets jus say they are on the last thread on the coilovers lol is there any good grande meets soon thinkin should arrange somethin to bassets pole whenever that is busy these days

GymJunkie was arranging one near Macclesfield.

will get back to sorting the meet out after im back from a training course next week - what power are you running?
I would like to know what power you can get out of the standard t-jet air intake with a bmc filter :confused:

i thought mine was the only 1 around my area but after i bought it i see 1 on the way work every morning and another knocking about, both family motor by the looks of it so no competition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back