h_001.jpg

Tipo (Classic) my tipo sedici 2.0 16v

Introduction

i have 2 sedici's one in my dads garage (green) and this one here,
ive had it for 5months and i love it, been round the yard innit and it goes like s*** of a shuvle, i havnt done any mods to it really. im 49 and i still get cars that i cant handle

mods
lowered
k&n airfiler
custom exhaust
alloys
grooved disk breaks all round
blue cobra seats in front (there cumin out)
sub
ecu chipped
strut brace
lancia arches
clifford alarm

what i want to do with it
de-locked
de-badged
smoothed boot
bad boy bonnet
twin exhaust
i have a set of recaro seats put them in.
scoop in bonnet
tint windows
black coupe wheels
put new breaks on
rebuild the sub frame
do some welding
get a cat on

here are some pics, hope you like it, >>>>
tipo_001.jpg

h_001.jpg

tipo_2_0_0011.jpg
Reactions: Camo16
might sell them or stick them in my eagle rv jeep, but it will be next year, all my cars are goin to my yard in denton for over winter (dry storage), and only using my transit and 1.4ie tipo.

Last edited:
no my green one but the suspension has had it, if i can get it sorted il be there wiv it on trailer because ive sorned it. wont go in my blue one as it need's abit of work on brakes, but i can go round in any car so might goin in my lotus 7 replica if i ant sold it
LOCOST 007.jpg

You should look at getting some new badges, I Got some for my Tipo Formula, And new hubcaps, Looks new from the showroom I think, You can get badges from Arnold Clarks Fiat Parts Department.

Hmmmm, why you covered the number plate up, when reg is shown in first pic lol?
Here's some mods that really work on this engine.
Don't put cat back, or have a removal cat made for mot.
Remove all EGR valve and rear valve and piping. Blank EGR hole with blanking plate. Car runs much much better without it.
Remove crap charcoal filter , that sits in front offside inner wing/bumper area.
Enjoy. I had 5 Tipo 16v. My first one was on a J plate, white, and had the Lancia spec engine. Only the very first ones had this. K reg onwards, they were 148 bhp. This one was 155 bhp. Dynoed at 161 bhp. It was at least half a second quicker then my next fastest one. About 7.2secs -60 mph. Really really miss that car.

Back