DSC05615.JPG

DSC05616.JPG

DSC05617.JPG

DSC05618.JPG

just room for the kids seats,,,

DSC05619.JPG
Reactions: mazenimad
Re: my tech house 500 sport

Lovely car - but with my obsession with dealer stickers I am foaming at the mouth - how dare they not only put their advert in your window but also on your beautiful paintwork?

If that was mine it would be going back for them to remove both pdq.

Lovely car - but with my obsession with dealer stickers I am foaming at the mouth - how dare they not only put their advert in your window but also on your beautiful paintwork?

If that was mine it would be going back for them to remove both pdq.

Yeah i've removed almost every dealer related item so far the only things i have to change now are the numberplates.

I have to agree re: the sticker on the paintwork, as to the one in the window, well it's easily removed with no damage.

Liking the colour. Nice to see someone pick something abit different for the 500 (y)

Agreed about the dealer sticker on the bootlid. I don't mind having a sticker in the back window as long as it's not massive, and getting in a flap about number plates with Dealer names on is just stupid - i'd personally be more wary of a car without them as dealer ones look more genuine. But the way some dealers (Glyn Hopkin & Mangoletsi spring to mind) stick stuff to the bodywork smacks of pi*s taking & really winds me up.

With Mangoletsi they always used to shove a massive sticker across most of the width of the back window too. Every car from them looked like a courtesy car, i'm surprised knowone sent them an invoice for advertising.

But anyway, Glyn Hopkin graffiti aside, it looks wicked!

I've exchanged my Dealer stickers today, I'll explain. My mum runs a Ford/ Mazda Dealership, it was Peugeot until 2 years ago. As it's a family business I have taken the Fiat dealership stickers out and put the family business ones in (minus the franchise logo's). It's the compromise I've had to make. Mum didn't mind me buying from another dealer or franchise as she knows I love 500's, but to advertise for them would be another matter altogether.
Sorry forgot to say, love the grey. Looks really smart.

Last edited:
I love the 500 in Tech House. When I eventually get around to ordering one for myself, it'll be this colour.

Got to ask, Paul - given the plate, are you an optician?! :)

I've just placed an order for a lounge in this colour and can't wait for it to arrive now, have been giving a waiting time of 8-10 weeks because of this and wanting the black interior instead of ivory

Liking that a lot. Wife commented on that colour looking lovely yesterday. Coming from my wife with zero interest in cars it was a big thing.

Anyhow, i dont buy into the big issue about stickers other than the one on the paintwork. Just remove them if you dont like them

Back