IMG_6739.JPG

Grande Punto My Sunburnt Orange Grande :)

Introduction

Hi guys,

Just finished getting all my external lighting done so thought I would start a thread :)

So far I have:

Tinted Windows
Abarth Headlights
Abarth Tail lights
And Sporting Fogs

Things to have done are:

17" Wolf race pro lites in black
Lowered on eibach pro-kit (wanna keep some comfort)
New head unit and door speakers
Possible new seats if I can manage it
Custom exhaust
Front and rear upper strut braces
Colour coded door handles
Painted roof and part between grills (Guy I know says he would paint it cheaper than a vinyl)

And probably a few more bits and pieces but will see :)

IMG_6739.JPG

IMG_6740.JPG

IMG_6741.JPG

IMG_6742.JPG
I haven't really researched into the strut braces as of yet so not quite sure yet :)

Just know I want them because they made quite a bit of difference on my old car :)

So guys, Passed my advanced driving test today ... finally! ... was my first attempt,

However!

I phoned my insurance company today (direct line) and they said they aren't interested ... fantastic! ... so looks like I will possibly be changing in the summer when my renewal is due :) ... will possibly take a look at the IAM insurance company :)

I haven't declared them as of yet mate, I never had to declare anything like that with my old insurance but I'm going to inform them anyway, they may not be interested but Its better to be safe than sorry :)

I think I'm going to wait till I'm 20 (6 months) to do wheels and suspension just because it gives me my 3 years no claims too so insurance shouldn't be too bad.

next on my list though is my new head-unit and door speakers, can anyone suggest good ones? I want to be able to plug my Ipod into the front :) ... was thinking about a D.A.B but I don't know :O

those first ones are et40, so will sit well inside the arches. Go for et36-38 for a better fit and wider track (y) i cant remember if mine are 36 or 38 but they fit nicely

I haven't really researched into the strut braces as of yet so not quite sure yet :)

Just know I want them because they made quite a bit of difference on my old car :)

So guys, Passed my advanced driving test today ... finally! ... was my first attempt,

However!

I phoned my insurance company today (direct line) and they said they aren't interested ... fantastic! ... so looks like I will possibly be changing in the summer when my renewal is due :) ... will possibly take a look at the IAM insurance company :)

Just curious, how did you find an advanced driving instructor. Been wanting to do this for ages :(

Sammclean - They give you one once you go to the induction for it :)

Google IAM :)

Gymjunkie - How do I find out what et it is?

And what is et?

the et is basically the distance between the face of the alloy that bolts onto the hub and the outer face of the wheel (the side you see)

on the first wheels you linked the et was stated in the details:

17 inch wolfrace alloys 4x100 et40

the lower the et the further the wheels stick out, et36-38 is a good fit for the grande on 17's, with stretched tyres some people run et30 or lower

Not had any updates for a while ... But I have one now! :p

Got new wheels and loving them! :p

Ignore the ugly rear drums, they shall soon be painted black.

Tempted to paint my front calipers either yellow or lime green :) ... whatcha think?

Attachments

• IMG_7227.JPG
    IMG_7227.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7228.JPG
    IMG_7228.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7234.JPG
    IMG_7234.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7231.JPG
    IMG_7231.JPG