Stilo My Stilo

Currently reading:
Stilo My Stilo

Juego

Please ignore the dirt lol as i was busy installing the sounds most of the day i never got a min to clean it

Stilo001.jpg

Stilo002.jpg

Stilo003.jpg

Very nice mate you are getting into the swing of things now and i can see you have become a passionate stilo owner i like the mountain in the background by the way wicked

It'll be shown once it's finished, tbh it's nothing special, but it's gonna be loud and bassy as fook :D :slayer:

Nice motor :)

My heart skipped a beat when I saw it though! I've just let me Stilo go which was an exact clone of yours (wheels, model, colour etc). The numberplate is different though ;)

Separated at birth!

abarth00.JPG

Cheers

Last edited:
Bren J said:
Nice motor :)

My heart skipped a beat when I saw it though! I've just let me Stilo go which was an exact clone of yours (wheels, model, colour etc). The numberplate is different though ;)

Separated at birth!

abarth00.JPG

Cheers

Skipped a beat I bet it did and I wouldnt mind betting your sorry u did:cry:

I love the car, am absoultely loving it, i jst sit and look at the car and love driving it. The wheels are amazing and look stunning, they really set the car off. Altho i am getting told to change them as they r rank according to others lol but like thats gonna happen when i paid for them in the first place. Been working on my install again tonight, started at quarter to 11 and finished at 10 past midnight. Had half my centre console stripped out running the RCA Leads and am gonna have to strip it all bak out again to run the cables for the 6x9s. Pics will be posted once it's all finished, even tho it aint anything special

Your a different person than the Jeugo that came here as a newbie the stilo ppl and indeed all forum have made you welcome and personaly i think you wont be buying that ford RS ? but lets be honest now you have tasted ownership of the great fiat stilo ford cars are insignificant WELCOME Jeugo our latest stilo finatic :slayer:

lmao

I had a shot of my mates Focus RS and am sold on one, am still Ford thro and thro but if i can afford both cars i will keep the stilo, it really is a fantastic car tho i love it. I don't miss my Fiesta at all, but Fords r still my main passion but the Stilo is becoming a passion too

You'll fall in love soon... and you'll be buying a 2.4 Abarth sillyspeed... err. SeleSpeed instead of the Ford :p

I hated Fiat before i got my Punto... now I love them, they've got a character to them that makes them lovable :D

The Stilo is amazing, i love it and i actually fancy a Michael Schumacher special edition, but the Focus RS is definetly next on the list, and that'll be a permanent car so will need a second car which gives room for another Stilo :D:D

Back