General My Stilo- Well whats left of it

Currently reading:
General My Stilo- Well whats left of it

Glad your ok mate....as others have already noted it looked like it crashed quite well i.e if you were doing fiftyish then it takes a strong car to suffer no passenger compartment intrusion...

Bad luck mate but at least you're ok. I'd be pissed if they hadn't of written it off, you never feel the same about a car once it's been damage repaired and they're difficult to sell because you have to declare that information.

Apparently, the Stilo is difficult to write off, it's something to do with the panel design, they are so cheap and easy to repair you'd have to roll it for it to be written off, that's why insurance preniums are so low on them.

James, I'm not suprised you wrote off a Saxo, what were you doing with a Chavs car anyway? Or are you a closet Chav?

I didn't write off the Saxo, it was funnily enough damaged in pretty much the same place as stilo was!

It was no Chav car either, it was a completely standard 1.1sx, I bought it new at 18 and I couldn't have been more chuffed with it. I had it before it replaced the Nova as chav car of choice :mad:

I'll dig out a pic if I can find it ;)

Back