267a73e9-089c-4ffb-8ffe-269ec3b4689a_zps8a83d7b4.jpg

Stilo My Stilo JTD!

Introduction

Hello

I've been a member on this forum for a while now but I've never put any pics of my car on here. So here it is, my 52 reg Stilo JTD (y)

267a73e9-089c-4ffb-8ffe-269ec3b4689a_zps8a83d7b4.jpg

stilo1.jpg

442706a9-973d-4a2f-a610-f12c153d7cc6_zpsad8e0901.jpg

Phil
Hello

I've just brought some original Fiat twin spoke 16" alloys for my Stilo
thumb.gif
. I will post pics when they are fitted.

Next I would really like the 3 door bumper fitted......
smile.gif

It's nice to start modifying it a bit now all the technical bits are done and with all the problems I've had with it

Phil

5 doors are useful when you have kids :)

After the alloys i quite fancy replacing the bumper with a 3 door one. Colour coding the black strips and fitting leather seats would be nice. I would like to do these mods but i'll have to see what happens. Up till now my money has been spent on keeping the car on the road including a new engine just over a year ago!

Phil

Last edited:
5 doors are useful when you have kids :)

After the alloys i quite fancy replacing the bumper with a 3 door one. Colour coding the black strips and fitting leather seats would be nice. I would like to do these mods but i'll have to see what happens. Up till now my money has been spent on keeping the car on the road including a new engine just over a year ago!

Phil
How about cleaning the back up aswell? Maybe get rid of the rear wiper and badges?

I like my 5dr as well. 3dr front bumper is a bit different and it doesint match up with all the lines for the 5dr unless you change the wings and headlights.

Regarding the 3 door bumper, I read somewhere on this forum about if fitting one to a JTD there needs to be an open bit at the bottom right for the intercooler. I understand the ones from a petrol are closed but would it be possible to cut out that plastic section? Or do I have to buy one from another JTD?

It's only an idea so far but if I was to buy one for my 5 door I want to know the facts!

Thanks

Phil

Last edited:
I kept my original wings and headlights :)

There is only a small difference, but it's whether or not it will bug you ;)

The following two photos shows where the difference lies.

Photo's courtesy of Davethelodge's MW (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back