DSCN1073 copy.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Sporting!

Introduction

52 reg Punto Sporting Speedgear.
Reactions: iABDOzz
Had her nearly a year now, been such a good car. Wasn't really looking for an auto/tiptronic but i have to say I've been converted, it's made commuting in traffic much easier! It's really good to drive on the B roads too! But I'm getting a company car, so she could do with a new home. No real rush though as have toyed with the idea of keeping it.

What would have thought I could expect for it? You can see what sort of condition it's in! See ad in Classifieds for more details!

Last edited:
That was one thing that concerned me when I put mine on, so thought I'd just try them for a week. Couldn't tell any difference performance wise and my fuel economy also stayed around 42mpg, which is what I was getting on 15's. Thats worked out properly aswell not going by the trip computer.

i just got my mk2b sporting, will it cost me much to get it lowered, and also i dont know what you's guys will think, it has the standard sporting wheels, do u think they will look good powdercoated grey or black ? cheers!!

i just got my mk2b sporting, will it cost me much to get it lowered, and also i dont know what you's guys will think, it has the standard sporting wheels, do u think they will look good powdercoated grey or black ? cheers!!

cost about £80 for springs and £50-90 for fitting (unless you do it yourself)

i would go for -50mm springs. that sort of drop on standard wheels is all you really need for an awesome look.

IMO the wheels mean nothing unless the rest of the car sits right.

Heck, you could have 13" steelies on a car that would look mean as long as they sit right in the arches.

blacks been done to death tbh, go for antricite, lower it 40mill get a badgeless front grille, keep it subtle

Back