Seicento My seicentos new wheels

Currently reading:
Seicento My seicentos new wheels

DeeJay

Just got some 14" mille miglia spider wheels :D

P08-02-06_08_141.jpg

i now need to lower it, im thinking of going down 60mm has anyone got any recomendations?? i want springs and dampers reli

Looks really good m8.

About the lowering part if youre tyres aren't to ?high thick or how do you say that :p ? it's a go. But keep in mind with a 60mm you need new shocks + springs any respectable company will do. But maybe an idea: adjustables?

FCS said:
Looks really good m8.

About the lowering part if youre tyres aren't to ?high thick or how do you say that :p ? it's a go. But keep in mind with a 60mm you need new shocks + springs any respectable company will do. But maybe an idea: adjustables?

the tyres are 195-45-14 so the tyre wall isnt that high, i was thinking adjustables, i found some spax ones for about £350 is that a good price?

and yes i bought them off ebay for £155 they were from somerset

heres another pic of the car after i cleaned it

IMG_0282.JPG

i will find out the website for the adjustables(y)

RE: Spax (shocks only) The front's are £100 each and the rears are £50 plus vat and carriage so not far off £350, try motorsportworld.

Liam

DeeJay said:
found them on

http://www.performancecentre.co.uk/p/sv_pl.asp?VC=FTSEI01&PTC=SUS02

they are £361.69 for -60mm spax adjustables so when i have the cash i will probably get them :D

will i still be able to have rear passegers having the car lowered 60mm :confused:

you not added VAT to that price, with VAT it £30 cheaper from motorsportworld - £404.99

i doubt you be able to have rear passengers with a -60mm rear, could always go -40mm by getting the cinq sporting 60/40 kit

99sei said:
hmm dont like wheels now you were bidding against me :mad: lol

hmm then again suppose saving for a conversion is more important :slayer:

look good, there are a few set of lowering spring on ebay, some good prices too

lol about the wheels :p

what conversion are you going for?

i deffinately want to go down 60mm i think but i might just get dampers and springs instead of adjustables :confused:

DeeJay said:
i deffinately want to go down 60mm i think but i might just get dampers and springs instead of adjustables :confused:

60mm drop on 195/45/14 wil rub like no tomorrow!

I run 195/45/14 and i am not lowered and mine rub with weight in the back

AppleSei said:
60mm drop on 195/45/14 wil rub like no tomorrow!

I run 195/45/14 and i am not lowered and mine rub with weight in the back

so i think maybe only 40mm drop then?

i havent tried it with any weight in the back yet ill give it a go and see what happens

DeeJay said:
so i think maybe only 40mm drop then?

i havent tried it with any weight in the back yet ill give it a go and see what happens

Yer 40mm will look nice, unless you dont plan on carrying any passengers a lot then go for the 60mm drop, unfortuneatly my circumstances mean i do carry a bit of weight a lot so ive not bothered with lowering.

Im sure 40mm on those tyres will look sweet and im sure others will agree

Back