1367882171496 (1).jpg

Grande Punto My Red Grande T-Jet (Daisy)

Introduction

I fell in love with it when i first saw it and knew it had to be mine.
Ive done a few small mods since owning it.
Xenon look headlight bulbs
Abarth mats
Yatour music changer
Chrome indicator bulbs in the headlights and side repeaters to get rid of the fried egg look
Forge motorsport induction kit
Powerflow backbox
De-wipered, de-badged

Im a big fan of keeping the car clean as well.
Future mods are coilovers and some different wheels.
Re-vinyl the A and B pillars as they are awful.
Vinyl the numberplate bit between the grills.

Anyhow, pictures from when i first got it, to now. (Nothings changed really :cool: )
awwww buddy, sending bro hugs!

Daisy was a really cool GP, I understand totally your sadness. Find a car to mess with and I promise I will help you build it into something to be proud of xx. You can come use my drive and all my tools and everything.

Aww thanks dude ? one day I’ll have a cool car again and it’ll be a midlife crisis and look awful with bad tasting mods ??

Had a few funny Fiats in my driver life, the last being the GP which has been my multipurpose car for more than 10 years and 100.000 ++ km, without main issue !

Needed something similar (sexy/original look) to satisfy my 3/4 lifecrisis and finally selected the VW Scirocco, which offers the advantage of a hugely distributed car (Golf/Rabbit) basis just wrapped in a sexyer robe. That makes parts pretty cheap and widely available since almost everything is interchangeable with her sisters and cousins (Leon, Skoda) !!

BTW: no one needs a 1.3 mjt 85cv LHD in very good shape ?? PM if you do ...

BRs, Bernie

Hello everybody,

Just going to leave this here ?

EA8142EF-31EE-4D6D-BF4B-BE7DBD74D3B0.jpeg

The transformation to a normal car has begun with thanks to blu73

C83C14E1-1771-4E9F-8F30-5E8CDEAC380B.jpeg

47697DE0-E66B-4134-8EC8-4646B042331B.jpeg

4C4C49E2-AD6C-445A-9574-1243D52E4FA0.jpeg

This one is called Phoebe, is a 1.9 M-jet and really it should stay standard… but I might tart it up a bit.
Couldn’t stay away from puntos, I loved Daisy so much.

Back