1367882171496 (1).jpg

Grande Punto My Red Grande T-Jet (Daisy)

Introduction

I fell in love with it when i first saw it and knew it had to be mine.
Ive done a few small mods since owning it.
Xenon look headlight bulbs
Abarth mats
Yatour music changer
Chrome indicator bulbs in the headlights and side repeaters to get rid of the fried egg look
Forge motorsport induction kit
Powerflow backbox
De-wipered, de-badged

Im a big fan of keeping the car clean as well.
Future mods are coilovers and some different wheels.
Re-vinyl the A and B pillars as they are awful.
Vinyl the numberplate bit between the grills.

Anyhow, pictures from when i first got it, to now. (Nothings changed really :cool: )
[emoji7][emoji7] where did you get the wind deflectors, front fog lights and front splinter from

Don't hate her bud she loves you really (y) I always said it's one of my favourite modded GPs ever with everything tastefully done. I kind of felt the same way about my stilo - I don't regret getting rid but I do miss it so stick with her! :)

I don't hate her, I love her to bits but I've just lost so much love.
I use to work shifts so even in winter I could wash it at least once a week but now I work 7:45 till 4:30 so when I finish work now it's dark! My weekends are so busy that I can't squeeze a wash in ahha
I've f*cked the wheels up by kurbing them accidentally to many times :( I need to do a cheap refurb on them.
All my suspension parts are coming now, should be here Friday.
That will stop the knocks haha :(

Also, I absolutely loved your stilo! I'm gonna keep daisy as long as I possibly can until it starts to get uneconomical to repair.
Might try and make it to brooklands next year as long as you're there! :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you think about it the other way around... the cars been sat for a few weeks and if I left the handbrake on it would stick and cause problems [emoji16]
Not having a go at you .
Agree about reasoning behind block.
Photo will look better without the block ?
Good luck
J

Back