My Rear Windscreen Washer dosent work

Currently reading:
My Rear Windscreen Washer dosent work

D

Danny B

Has anyone got any ideas of how i can fix this problem. it still makes the sound that it is working but no water comes out onto the windscreen.

thanks

Danny

The pipe for the water jet has more than likely come off.

Check the Bravo guide for how to fix it. (I've done it before on my old Bravo and takes 15 minutes, with a bit of superglue)

Ian.

Mines packed up as well. I thought the pipe came off too but there was no water ingress anywhere in the boot or anywhere else. I took the washer jet out and it was simpley blocked with crap. I cleaned it out and it now works like new.

cmc

Re: Re: My Rear Windscreen Washer dosent work

this always happens to me too, its cos the pipe will have frozen up one night, then u go to use it and it blows the pipe off the connection.

i need to do mine too at the moment might do it tonight

hot water

i poured some hot water with washing up liquid into the washer resevoir, took about a minute for it to cleap the whole thing through, never worked before in the 3 months i owned the car, fresh out of the kettle.

Rear washer

mine packed in too but it was the pipe that was off it. But now I have a different problem the wiper will go constantly when switched on and will stop in what ever position its stopped in. It will now return to the position it started in, how dow I fix this or is it normal