Styling My Punto

Currently reading:
Styling My Punto

mikeyg

Hey, I just got this punto about 2 months ago and I am a beginner when it comes to styling. The only thing I have done so far is get a Richbrook silver 'ball' gearknob and debadging the bootlid.... perfetic is'nt it. Could anyone give me some suggestions as to what would look good on my dark blue 5dr 1.2 Punto? Thanks in advance.

Also does anyone know what the colour code is as I need to get a touch up pen.

puntone6.jpg

Happy New Year!

quick and easy things to make it look good would be to spray door handles and mirrors the same colour as your car, plus remove the rub strips on the side of the car, theyre stuck on with self adhesive pads, heat up the strips with a hairdryer and the peel them off, may have to clean any residue of the sticky pads tho, but looks ssssoooo much betta! slightly more expensive options would be either respraying the bumpers in blue, or buy new bumpers off ebay (not necessarily aftermarket) just primed standard ones thatll look betta wen sprayed than your standard plastic bumpers!!! hope this gives u some ideas!!!! happy new year m8!!

was in same situation as u a year back.

Just coloured my mirrors and door handles, and taken off side strips. Allow a day for this, and will cost about £25 (£5 primer, £10 mixed paint, £5 lacquer from halfords)

Another thing is nice alloys (15s best for 5dr IMO). Should lower it after that which wud set you back about £100 if you can do it on the cheap.

Have to be careful of insurance before you start modding.

good luck(y)

Back