Styling My Punto!!!!

Currently reading:
Styling My Punto!!!!

Coxyboy

hi peeps heres a few pics of my punto just wanted to know what people think?? also i want to lower it how much could it be lowered its on 17's, also wot do people think of my boot build, not finished yet, but its me first go at builing 1!!

any ideas or opinions welcome!!!!(y) (y)

Attachments

• DSC01951.JPG
    DSC01951.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • DSC01979.JPG
    DSC01979.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • DSC01978.JPG
    DSC01978.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • DSC01959.JPG
    DSC01959.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • my punto sportin 16v 015.jpg
    my punto sportin 16v 015.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC01967.JPG
    DSC01967.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Looks decent mate, best colour to have a punto in (y) Boot build looks neat, was it hard to do?

yeah quite hard, took me bout 3 days to do as i had to first work out how big it was going to be. feels much better when youve done it yourself!!!!:D

beau said:
you can lower 40mm on 17's

I cant find ne 40mm kits for the sporting only for the 55/75 models, what is the best make would 40mm go on wid no arch work and could you put 45mm on by just getting the lip rolled???

Nice looking Punto (y) Don't forget to visit the events forum and get your name down for a few meets/shows :slayer: Not to far for you to pop over for the welsh meets :D

Steve

I cant find ne 40mm kits for the sporting only for the 55/75 models, what is the best make would 40mm go on wid no arch work and could you put 45mm on by just getting the lip rolled???

I got a G-Max kit on mine,lowered 40mm,my 17's catch a little on the back arch when i got someone in the back,but i got a big heavy sub box and a couple of 6x9 boxes in the boot

i also grinded about 4-5mm off my rear arch lip,(upto spot welds),but that was only because my offset was a little out,its by far cheaper than getting them rolled(about £40 a corner!),so when theres only two in the car i can fling it about ok with no bother

p.s
Your motor is mint mate,lovin' it!

(",)

Attachments

• back side.JPG
    back side.JPG
    966.2 KB · Views: 19
  • back wheel.JPG
    back wheel.JPG
    958.9 KB · Views: 14
  • side...JPG
    side...JPG
    1 MB · Views: 15
Hi Coxy, I like your car, I cldnt help but notice the otherday when you was infront of me at the petrol station in clevedon of some minor things you can do to the rear end to make it look a tiny bit more professional :p
The tint is coming off your rear lights abit i think, but im sure you know about that, and i think if you paint your Fiat badge black it would look smart, i done it with mine, they litterally pull off.

But other than that very smart car.

How does your exaughst sound so nice by the way? isnt it a standard exaughst?

And the body kit... thats not standard isit?

Very nice mate, gd choice on the front bumper;) i'd get it debadged and also take the parcel shelf off, its ruining the look of your install which is pretty smart :)

Back