Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto (Mods In Progress) (Picture Heavy)

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto (Mods In Progress) (Picture Heavy)

I think limo black looks good mainly on black cars, I would go lighter but i aint tellin you what to do :p your car (y)

where did u pick those alloys up..and what size are they?
Cars looking good btw..but make the Colour Coded Bumpers the top of ur 'to do' list!

I think limo black looks good mainly on black cars, I would go lighter but i aint tellin you what to do :p your car (y)

i've just seen one today with limo black on the windows and i gotta say it quickly changed my mind. think i will be going for 85% as suggested by other members. the limo tint was just too dark and ruined the look of the car.

where did u pick those alloys up..and what size are they?
Cars looking good btw..but make the Colour Coded Bumpers the top of ur 'to do' list!

they are 15" and i got them from motorworld just before they closed down all of the stores. they are still easily available on the internet though so if you're looking for a set then just google "aez xylo 15 inch"

you should find plenty of places still selling the wheel and tyre packages.

and yes colour coded bumpers are for sure the next thing on the "to do" list :D

Good project. IMO i would ditch all the graphics you have put on as they look pretty chavvy. Why debage it to stick stickers all over it telling people what it is? Sort of defeats the point of it no?

This imo is the best looking 5dr punto i have seen and it has just been done in a subtle way which is all a punto needs to look good :)

4resize.jpg

what alloys are on this punto? are they 15"s also does anyone know if the abarth centre cap will fit them?

Awesome Car mate! ;)
I've also got a 5 Door, It's blue though (not light blue)..
Anybody know If I can get colour coded Bumpers for It which won't need spraying?

Not sure what I'm gunna do next, haven't got much money at the moment so probably do something like tint the rear lights..

Butch

That gives me a fellow 5 door inspiriration, i'm sure it will be great, looking forward to seeing what your rear tinted lights look like, due to the fact i have a five door and I'm finding it hard to find any examples of there lights being tinted.

mine are tinted and looks so much better imo (y)

any updates billy ?? bumpers? tints?

indeed the latest update is that it has now been lowered 35mm all round on gmax springs... still got my eyes open in the scrappys for decent colour coded bumpers (i've seen a few but not worth buying due to cracks and dents in them lol)

hopefully going to have the windows tinted sometime at the beginning of june.

mine are tinted and looks so much better imo (y)

yes they certainly do look alot better after the lights are tinted.. i couldn't believe the difference it makes to the look of the car... for sure i would reccommend this mod to anyone !!

Back