Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto mk2 1.2 16V Sporting

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto mk2 1.2 16V Sporting

RARARA

Hi everybody,

i want to introduce my Punto to you :D

Let's start by the beginning ;)
I first got in contact with this forum in 2004, when we organised ItalFest in Belgium, what a great meet was that !!

Back then i owned this Fiat Bravo:

bravooverzicht3am.jpg

A year ago is sold this car, cause i wanted something different and a new project :D

Before that i already found a very nice Fiat Punto 1.2 16V Sporting from 2000 with low mileage and a stunning red leather interior !
I had to have it :D

This is how i bought it:

KopievanCamera086.jpg

i like it.

i think its a retrimmed punto interior because the rear headrests are punto not 156.

the coupe alloys suit it in a strange sort of way.

abarth badges on the non-abarth skirts are so wrong i coud slap someone. fake badges are like other fake things, very wrong.

what seats are in the bravo?

Last edited:
Here a quick pic of the interior:

interieur007ba2.jpg

It's a retrimmed sporting interior

What about the abarth badge, they were on it when i bought the car ;)

Here are some parts that wil go on the car:

a customized Modena look poly hood with badlook
a customized Novitec rear-bumper
and a original Abarth bumper, because i think that's the nicest bumper out there :p

[/quote]

god thats low., lol.,
love the interior and i think i refered the other wheels on it,
you should tint the rear lights next and leave the clear bits as they are,.,
nice project all the same.,(y)

Speed bumps arent friends with me. i hate them, shaking your car to bits :mad:, why does there have to be so many :(

One thing i hate is the ones where they are like 3ft wide humps.

usually they are 3 abreast on the roads near us, and you often find that there are cars parked at the othier side of the road, causing cars oncoming to decide to go over the middle hump and rry to straddle it - thus causing me to either brake or just over the middle of the bump on my side :mad:

Speed bumps arent friends with me. i hate them, shaking your car to bits :mad:, why does there have to be so many :(

One thing i hate is the ones where they are like 3ft wide humps.

usually they are 3 abreast on the roads near us, and you often find that there are cars parked at the othier side of the road, causing cars oncoming to decide to go over the middle hump and rry to straddle it - thus causing me to either brake or just over the middle of the bump on my side :mad:

Yes they tend to be popular in the richmond area too. They SUCK ASS!.

Back on topic, Nice car (y)

Back