Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Hgt

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Hgt

hey it all cost a fair amount! cant say exactly, well in excess of £4k, money hasnt been spared on this car! it is wicked as you say rich!
buy this one if you want a mk2 punto!!!! you wont be dissapointed!
ben

hey, nah it is from sussex! so i got a twin eh! nice one! i have heard roumers that i did!!
ben

ha ha that is funny! be a wiked photo of them together. the difference is that this one is for sale!

what pipes does the one you see have then? mine is a powerflow system twin jap style 4 inchers! well you can see by the photos!

ben

this has gotta be completly impossible, same pipes to. i kno the guy who made the system to go on his car.
did u do the car yourself or buy it like that? also have you ever been to the metrocentre?
i hope i see the car again soon so i can get a pic for u!

i did a lot of the work on the car but the guy who had to car before me did a lot too...... he lives down south too so i dont think the car has been up north! weird hey!!!
yeh try and find that car! how long ago did you last see it? cos i no since i have had the car it deffo hasnt been up there!
haha!

hey paul! hows it going buddy, send me a pic of your car with that pipe on.... do you like it??? does it sound good?
i still have the car, but the garage is advertising it for me! i am not totally sure if i wanna sell it that is why it is up for high money! havent got anything else yet though! just want the car to go to a good home if it sells!
take car mate, send me a pic of your punto!
regards
ben

Back