SSA50152.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) my punto body just finished.....

Introduction

just picked my punto up from the bodyshop, very pleased with the results, full phazer bodykit :D what do you think?:confused:
The side skirts dont look low enough, makes the front bumper look like a snow plough.

And im not a fan of the rear bumper at all.

And the clear lexus lights really dont look right on dark coloured cars.

You did ask! :rolleyes:

skirts cudnt be any lower, thats the kit. how it comes. i like the lexus lights. thinking about tints though. my battery ran out on the difital cam so had to use my phone. dont know about any shows. ill have to get some info on them :rolleyes:

phazer_punto said:
thats west london is it? wouldnt know how to get there from romford? what do you get up to at ace cafe?
see this link https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=57375 these a link in there to get there, its **** easy from romford, you wont need to leave your house untill 7-7.30 after the traffic has gone,
we look at cars share tips, take the **** out of alex if he goes. meet others from lesser forums :p drint tea coffe n chocolate, eat cake.

sure he will have had his reasons :rolleyes:

i gotta say i do like his punto and found that the kit is suited to fit a mk2b so im looking at the rear bumper at min :)

once again well done phazer_punto and hope to see ur car sometime soon (y)

im gutted i couldnt go ace. raining today but might get some better pics later. my girlfriend wants to pose for them but unfortunatly shes a model for mg-zr motors so i dont know if she might suit the mighty fiat lol. aparrently her mates boyfriend had a fully kitted punto near me and he wants to go along to ace too. think we all going down this place on saturday where 'all the cars just line up and they just race around' forgot where it is. apparently im sad for not hearing about it before. watch this space for more pics. oh and if anyone has any tinted mk2 lights they want to sell please pm me. (y)

Yeah looks GOOD:D . Dont like the skirts though. I personally was gonna get the front and back bumpers but i dont know so much bout the back know????:confused: i cant find any that look better? mine is a 5 door and i want a wide arch if it is possible!!!

have you seen the wide arch phaser???

http://www.ibherdesign.com/fiat-punto-wide.html

mate im sure ur gf would suit a fiat perfect ;) lol nice car.. again im not a fan of lexarse lights but hey. go and take some good piccys of ur car and your gf aswell. share and share alike and all that :p

Back