cars.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto and Stilo

Introduction

Here they are. The Stilo is a Schumacher. Number 1934. The back badge is gone.

The Punto is a HGT. At this point the HGT has 3500kms and the Stilo 550.

cars.jpg
Yep love my Fiats. They are both fun. Love the Punto as it is so chuckable. The Stilo just has more torque and the engine is smoother. Have not really decided which one I like more yet.

I have both of the delivered in with Leather seats which is more or less standard out her in Singapore. The Stilo has the MS logo in red embrodiered in them and it does look good along with the red stitching.

The reason that they are both red is that I did not think I would get a Stilo Schumacher. I bought the Punto first and was planning to get an Abarth in a Grey colour but the selespeed was not for me and the MS is the only manual one that you can get here.

Last edited:
The lower stiffened version is the GP, in conjuction with Prodrive.........which i believe is only available in the UK

Theres the standard and GP, GP consists of:-

The Prodrive developed GP kit, which is a UK fitment, consists of front and rear road springs manufactured by Eibach, Bilstein front struts and rear dampers, 7 x 18" OZ Superturismo alloy wheels, low profile 215/40 ZR18 Continental Contisport Contact 2 tyres, and a stainless steel rear silencer with twin outlet pipes.

Last edited:
Hi All

Thought I would give an update on the 2 cars. The Punto has done 12000 Kms now and is about to turn 1. The Stilo almost 7000kms.

I have had no faults except a faulty battery in the Stilo and a Faulty clip on the overflow bottle of the Punto.

I found myself with the Missus away for 3 weeks so had both cars to myself recently. Found I was more in the Punto as it is more fun to drive. It is just such a competent car. Very chuckable and fun in the city and hangs on to bends like nothing. However if I am going to Kuala Lumpur I will take the Stilo. (It has been 3 times at 800kms there and back)

The Stilo engine is a gem and nicer than the Punto's. BUt the Punto package is great.

Back