Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Abarth (Work in progress!)

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto Abarth (Work in progress!)

mpd2000uk

Hi, this is my Punto, W Reg, was 1.2 8v but just done the HGT engine coversion (no pics as yet!) Hope you all like, let me know what you think!

1.8 16v HGT, 15" Alloys, Abarth Skirts, Lowered 35ml all round!

http://uk.msnusers.com/PuntoAbarth/shoebox.msnw

Comments and suggestions welcome! (Keep em nice though!!!)

nice, its black.

are u planning on changing the bumpers? if not get them sprayed [8D]

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK
sdfdfggd.jpg
fggdgfrdde.jpg

David

Yeah deffo, gonna get a full respray as soon as the weather picks up! Exhaust probably next then gonna try do somethin with the interior and sort some ice out! Hopefully get some 17's for it soon too!

2000 Punto, 3 door, HGT Abarth conversion!

Yeah deffo gonna get 17"'s, 1.8 16v so hopefully it'll still shift a bit! Better do anyway, conversion was a b**lache!!!!!

Was definatley a hard job, had to change loads! Wiring loom, etc, would not recommend it unless you're really desperate for extra speed!!! Have to say, was worth it in the end, couldn't believe the extra performance!!!!

Gotta say i've been quite lucky, nothing gone wrong so far! The only thing i had was a bit of misfirng at first but found that was just a faulty spark plug. Other than that been fine (touch wood!) You watch tomorrow, engine will drop out!!!!

Cost about £1500 all together, got the engine cheap through (friend of a friend.) Did the conversion with my best mate who's a qualified machanic so...

Back