P181008_14.19.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Punto 1.2 8V

Introduction

just had her bumpers (i know they aint done with the bump strips and that left black.. but i like it like this!) :) and mirrors painted... and got rid of the side strips

i have ony tweaked with the interior.. sub. speakers.. head unit.. etc.. but i wanna put a bigger engine in it.. but aint sure if the older 1.4 turbo engine will fit in this(i know the ecu and locking could be a problem)? anyone know? i mean it aint exactly slow.. it hammers all the other 1.2 cars around.. but i'd like to keep up with them bloody saxo VTR's a bit more lol...
i could seam it all up.. i wanna kick his arse because he is a little runt.. i used to do body and paint on rally cars.. and know how to strip a car to bare safe minimum.. but i dont want it to get dinged by someone prodding it hard lol... and sorry its a 1.25 zetec 16v.. dont hold me to that.. but i think thats what it is.. ill just threaten him with my bike... :slayer::devil:

72 bhp it is then

it may be quicker but on the other hand it is still a banged out fiesta.. lol..

lol just strip it out and learn how to drive your punto fastest, i've mastered the tecenique.

learn to launch it properly by balancing the clutch and the revs, 1st gear to 6k revs, keep foot on the throttle and slam it into 2nd, change at about 5-5.5k. then 3rd to about 5k. it will be close. with it stripped out and some practice your in with a good chance.

i will just race him in the wet.. he overrides the clutch.. and last time i saw him drive was saturday and he stalled it twice.. he has passed his test for well over a month and drives a work van.. so he is a sh8t driver... lol.. maybe i should just slash his tryes first :devil:... ( we need the suspicious looking dog off the simpsons; you know the one.. where his eyes go side to side lol) :slayer:

yeah.. but werent you the same? wanting your car to be a triumph stag? or in our days a ferrari... (id love a stag or a dolimite sprint.. i like old school cars.. my dad has both.. but i cant insure:( either of them)

It's great how kids think they're cool in their VTR's with lexus lights.

What happens if a VTS pulls up along side the traffic lights? Even the Punto HGT doesnt stand a chance.

Road racing is bad, Do NOT do it

i agree 100% seen enough crashes in my time to not wanna race and tbf the HGT would stand a pretty good chance against the vts, as most vts's have been thrashed to hell and back so...

i agree 100% seen enough crashes in my time to not wanna race and tbf the HGT would stand a pretty good chance against the vts, as most vts's have been thrashed to hell and back so...

my mate bought one for £1200, awful pink colour, it's had an awfully hard life by the look of it, i'd be surprised if it's anywhere near 100bhp! sounds like a tank. has the usualy tat plastered all over the inside and out, shame!

It's great how kids think they're cool in their VTR's with lexus lights.

What happens if a VTS pulls up along side the traffic lights? Even the Punto HGT doesnt stand a chance.

Road racing is bad, Do NOT do it

my mate bought one for £1200, awful pink colour, it's had an awfully hard life by the look of it, i'd be surprised if it's anywhere near 100bhp! sounds like a tank. has the usualy tat plastered all over the inside and out, shame!

they are quite prown for bottom end failure so they sound like they have a bag of spanners in the engine and therefore your tank sound... is it a phase one saxo???

Back