DSC00308.JPG

Punto (Mk1) My Punto :) 1.1 55s

Introduction

heres the latest of my punto... flew through the MOT last week and its for sale when i get my mk1 punto sporting :)
hahaha you guys can read my mind it was raining them pictures were rushed cause of this awful weather i put it in the auto trader today £895 im taking them out (seat covers) and going to take some proper pictures maybe tomorrow

hahaha you guys can read my mind it was raining them pictures were rushed cause of this awful weather i put it in the auto trader today £895 im taking them out (seat covers) and going to take some proper pictures maybe tomorrow
at least u ave taken of those lights lol
why didnt u put the original air filter on if ya goin to sell it?

the back lights were horrid i know... ive put the bog standard exhaust on but got the back box if they wanna take it as for the induction kit... air filter good question i dont have a clue basically thats me i dont think sometimes haha

the back lights were horrid i know... ive put the bog standard exhaust on but got the back box if they wanna take it as for the induction kit... air filter good question i dont have a clue basically thats me i dont think sometimes haha
fair lol

how come your goin for another mk1 and not a mk2?

i know the mk1 off the back of my hand and i prefer the look of the mk1 sporting instead of the mk2 is that a fair comment everyone has there opinion but i prefer the mk1 to the mk2 (y)

i know the mk1 off the back of my hand and i prefer the look of the mk1 sporting instead of the mk2 is that a fair comment everyone has there opinion but i prefer the mk1 to the mk2 (y)

yh mate it is a fair comment

i use to ave a mk1 but preferred the look of a mk2

but personally opinions

Back