Nera.jpg

Grande Punto My Pride And Joy

Introduction

Nice and clean (y)
Reactions: grantm616
Looking nice mate, brilliant shine off the darker colours I've found from looking through here.

Thanks mate she shows scratches quite abit though in the sunlight which is abit annoying. Yours looks amazing m8 I nearly bought 1 in that blue The only thing put me off was that it wasn't a t-jet and I found it abit sluggish on the test drive. Are you going to the Auto Italia day on the 3rd of June?

Hah that's the dealers picture, don't pick her up 'til Tuesday. Got a Hyundai Coupe SIII in black just now and I can sympathise cause black just shows up every little problem in the paint. Have you tried the black T-Cut I find that leaves quite a good finish if you're patient.

Don't reckon the blue I've gone for will be any easier on scraches, don't understand why a white primer is used under a dark coat, it's madness.:bang:

Ahh congrats on the purchase then mate=) It's really hard waiting til collection day isnt it? What engine does she have? Ive not t-cutted mine yet but im going to do it tomorrow. I agree with with what you mean about using a white primer under a dark paint it just doesnt make sense does it?

The reasoning will be during painting it's easy to spot imperfections but now it just causes imperfections lol.

Went for the 1.9 M-Jet. But yeah I put the money down on Sunday and just don't have a day off 'til Tuesday to actually go and fetch it, pain in the arse really. Will miss my Coupe though, it's my wee pocket rocket lol.

Back