my perfect pressie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8D]

lol

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

The guy on ebay doesn't ask for such formalities lol. The only thing is I don't have a problem par se with mobiles, so it would be a bit mean preventing innocent by-standers from using theirs whilst walking etc. :(

Bribery, ha, how much did i tell you I was on an hour?! lol

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Originally posted by pghstochaj
The guy on ebay doesn't ask for such formalities lol. The only thing is I don't have a problem par se with mobiles, so it would be a bit mean preventing innocent by-standers from using theirs whilst walking etc. :(

Bribery, ha, how much did i tell you I was on an hour?! lol

Yeah but it gotta be pretty funny to be sitting in a restaurant someone starts talking on there mobile you turn on ur blocker and they lose the signal :D

I'd love to do that anyway... im mature... :p

EDIT realised it didnt make much sence as i took too long over writing it and there was 20 million things inbetween:p

Black%20Cinq%20Sig.jpg

If I could afford what the ad asked for...Id secrete one in the Box!

Tom (AofB)

95 "CinqGTi" 1242cc - GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
boot delock soon, Induction in development!

Nah, I'd like something that completely f***s up the target mobile - every little tosspot rep in a 316i who tailgates me would find their Nokia fused to the side of their head
;)

I'm not mad or anything! :p

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX
http://j-k.hotfire.net</font id="navy">

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
JB3.jpg
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif