General my panda!

Currently reading:
General my panda!

Ruaraidh

hey everyone! just a pic of my panda. i'm not old enough to drive on the roads yet but drive around the farm roads and the fields at my house. have owned two very scruffy and rusted panda's in the past and this is my third. much better condition than the others hardly any rust at all! altho i drive them around the fields etc i stil look after it tho! i have put a complete new interior in it and fitted the fire engine from my last car (not yet running!) well thats my 5 minutes of fame! hehe see ya all later

Attachments

• 15-03-07_1714.jpg
    15-03-07_1714.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 33
hey everyone! just a pic of my panda. i'm not old enough to drive on the roads yet but drive around the farm roads and the fields at my house. have owned two very scruffy and rusted panda's in the past and this is my third. much better condition than the others hardly any rust at all! altho i drive them around the fields etc i stil look after it tho! i have put a complete new interior in it and fitted the fire engine from my last car (not yet running!) well thats my 5 minutes of fame! hehe see ya all later

looks fine, interesting to see a Sisley bumper on it though...

They would probably hit off of the brake discs so i would say no. But why would you want to? Although the mini parked next to it may be the answer.

With the ammount of time you have, rather than trying to get it driving you could probably do a pretty good restore on it. You would also learn a great deal mechanically by taking it appart piece by piece.

Last edited:
hey everyone. did a few bits today finished fitting the interior and am halfway through putting some bonnet pins on as the catch has broken. as for the coil there are two wires to go onto the possitive and negative. one black coming from behind the dash which i put onto the negative and a brown one on the plus. is this correct? thanks

i quite fancy doing one for a first car but wil get another for that. strip it to a shell re-spray and rebuild etc :) am on the lookout for another to do this. but being in north of scotland am struggling to spot one! lol

Back