Currently reading:
General My Panda

thanks for all your help over the last week, here's your reward

panda1.jpg

panda2.jpg

panda3.jpg

panda4.jpg
:D

yeah the colour is just perfect, my favourite colour is green so when I saw it was metalic green i had to get it!

love the interior, though it doesn't have a clock, might get a cheap one from halfords although there is a clock on the stereo, i'll see if I can display the clock while playing music.

i'll definately be keeping this car for a while, :D

Halfords sell a digital clock- in/out thermometer that automatically lights up when it gets dark. I fixed mine on top of the rear view mirror and hard wired it into the interior light. I think it only cost around a tenner.
Looks good too.

Nice and shiny, what do the furry dice do ?

If you're looking for an original Panda clock, I have a choice of three at a tenner each (negotiable !)... The wiring should already be in place behind the blanking-off plate that says FIAT on the top left of your dash (this just pulls off and the wire connector should be tucked away inside, just to the right).

Very nice too!

Puts mine to shame - I'll frighten you with some pictures of the rust in my drivers door over the weekend, time permitting :)

I'm surprised there is no clock though.
My "K" CLX has one, and my eldests' "M" CLX has one too.

Most odd.

Regards

John H

John H............I've got them all............ha,ha,ha.........tomorrow, the world!

Thats a very good loking Panda:) ! I´ve never seen one in that condition here in Sweden.......the few I´ve seen here looks like ****!!!

Btw what is an "L plate"???

Just an update on my Panda, had to get it serviced last week and the head gasket and all sorts of things needed doing, cost £400 for everything. :eek:

I also had the tracking done and two new pireli tyres fitted to the front.

Anyway, acceleration cuts off sometimes now, any idea what the problem could be? Its slowly getting better, you think it will return to normal eventually?

I've had the thermostat replaced and the heater works now but I can't adjust it at all, just comes out hot.

The doors still haven't been done, can't afford it at the moment :(

I've just sprayed lots and lots of waxoil around the bottom of the doors, on the inside its almost all across the bottom, do you think i'll have a problem getting the doors repaired if i leave it much longer?

The bumpers still haven't been fixed, will this be cheap to do, can i do it myself? There are a few dents in the bodywork, would this cost much to repair, you think its worth it?

Comments are welcome :D

Back