IMG_0493.JPG

Panda my panda has nice new home

Introduction

My Panda 100HP now has its new home in a safe and secure car port at my new flat in Essex, so I took the chance to take some pictures on him under there, new additions to the car is 5 disc CD changer and Shark fin antenna.
Like it - the all black theme suits the Panda methinks. On a car care note though must be a b..tch to keep clean ! Does anyone know how to keep the mock rear diffuser free of road crud ? Sorry a pet peeve of mine and have tried several trim restorers to no avail - fine directly after a wash but then dirt builds up again and it's out with the toothbrush :(

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dunno on that side of things, but only washed it last week and damn dirty again! black dont last 5 mins when its been cleaned up, but the rear diffuser is a bugger to keep clean too, the water and soap seems to gather within the honey comb bits, I know this sounds mad, but drying it how about a hair dryer/air line or something, seems to blow all the water and soap out so it wont gather up as quick next time round.

Looks very smart! When mine was in for a service the other day, they had a black one on the forecourt and it did make me wonder whether I picked the wrong colour when I bought mine :ROFLMAO:

Chris

Back